14.02.2015

COMEDY CLUB. JURMALA 2014



This august was really hot in 2014. That's because "Comedy Club" came to entertain Jurmala's guests. This is one of the biggest events on the territory of Latvia, so I decided to participate in the organization. 




I remember that first time when I came on the "Comedy Club" event in Jurmala in 2013 as a guest. That was the first time at all when this company came to entertain the public of Latvia in Jurmala. There were no free sits around, concert hall "Dzintari" was full of people. Sitting. Standing. Jumping. PEOPLE. And exactly at that moment I decided that I MUST do it and I must take a part in organization of this event in 2014. So I did!  


 





"Comedy Club" in Jurmala in 2013





















 Many thanks to people who believed in me and who was able to give me a chance and to become a part of this big famous family. On the event I had an internship and worked as producer's assistant, mainly my tasks were to work with extras, volunteers who wanted to see Comedy Club "inside" and to be in. Fresh air, beautiful place, nice people. Jurmala. That was great. 





When "New Wave 2014" ended, I arrived from Jurmala's hotel to my hometown Jelgava, but than I had to go back to Jurmala to start working on the new project. These 4 days I lived with my sister, and I am grateful that she helped me here and it was easier to come to work and I was able not to get up too early.
















On the evenings before the start of the Comedy Club festival I loved to take sister's bicycle and ride around the Imanta.  Mmm, summer...


When we started to work, it was raining, but it didn't make any sense. All of us were glad that already on the evening will start first part of the show. We prepared red carpet and were waiting for start of the "Comedy Club in Jurmala 2014".
During the show was on air  these days everybody on the backstage were very happy and watched what happened on the stage, laughed and it was... emm... and there are no words to describe this feeling. Big, big family. Yeah.


After shows we had huge parties where people were able to spend time with their beloved residents of Comedy Club. As guests were welcomed popular DJs and other famous people. Evenings were very hot, I swear! :)
I hope that I will meet these guys again, because of they made my summer. Internship is over but I still can feel these days in my heart. See you!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий