12.02.2015

EUROPEAN FILM AWARDS 2014



Today I want to tell you about my internship on one of the most famous film festivals in Europe. This is "European Film Awards 2014". 

That's very hard to choose what you want to do in this life. And I guess you know that anyone can be anything they want, right?
So, I found out what do I want of life. And this is it. Welcome to the world of Television and Cinematography!






These three great days have passed, but I still can feel how I was impressed. What about festival's history?
The creation of the European Film Academy (EFA) was the initiative of a group of Europe’s finest filmmakers brought together on the occasion of the first European Film Awards Ceremony held in November 1988. EFA was finally founded in 1989 as the European Cinema Society by its first president Ingmar Bergman and 40 filmmakers to advance the interests of the European film industry.

The European Film Academy (EFA) now unites more than 3,000 European film professionals with the common aim of promoting European film culture. 
The 27th European Film Awards were presented on 13 December 2014 in Riga, Latvia.
The winners were selected by more than 2,500 members of the European Film Academy.

There were many special guess invited from all of the world and one of them was Nikolaj Coster Waldau, he became widely known to a broad audience after playing Jaime Lannister in the HBO Super Hit series "Game of Thrones".







On the European Film Awards I worked as
director's and producer's assistant,
especially with titles.
At the first time it was very difficult
to get used to the time schedule, to wake up earlier (but I LOVE to sleep very much), but just one thought about the festival gave me large motivation, and on rehearsals I came with the best mood ever. 



Rehearsals were very interesting, too, as you
see on the picture. We just knew who will take these sits on the day X and on photo you can see some faces -
this helps to operators and producers to learn
from heart who gonna take which sit.
We had 2-3 rehearsals per day, so we worked about 10 hours a day. 


That was great experience and I hope that I will have a chance to take
a part in such a big event just one more time and will tell you how it works!
Photos taken by Laima Kacena


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий