08.03.2015

NEW WAVE 2014

 
Ohh. Want to feel this summer again. It was hot and full of brightness in my life.
I've met new good friends, and sure, have a pleasure to be with them until today. Want you to tell about the first big event in my life, where I took part as a real member. That was New Wave 2014 in Jurmala.








 
 First of all, I've got a message that I will participate in organizing this event already in April, so I was waiting for these 5 days so long... And on my Birthday on 21 of July I had to go to Jurmala to meet some of the guys with whom I had to work this week. And then on the next day my New Wave Journey started. 




 On first day technical guys prepared the stage for the one of the biggest events in Jurmala. For me it was always interesting to know how do the preparations look like. So I've got it. That was AWESOME. We've got our LTV bus (PTS), where we worked when the show was on air.




22 of July was very hard to get used to this schedule, on the morning I just arrived from Jelgava and moved to the Jurmala's Hotel "Elina".





 


Then "Dzintari" concert hall was waiting for all of the members of New Wave 2014. I've met my film crew and then started to work, and first my task was to get information about participants of New Wave 2014. 








Every day we worked very hard, made titles for evening concerts, and most interesting - were able to talk to real stars. And sure the hardest part was from 18 pm to 23 pm. At that time we were on air. The best feeling. Believe me.
On the photo you can see my working place and on the background also is our TV director Artyom Shadrov, at that time the show was already on the air and all our big TV family on the places :D







 


Everyday after concerts ended, we were able to go to our hotels, but we went with our team members to cafes, just talked, relaxed. I remember these evenings and I feel that it is very hard to wait for the moment when I meet them again and when we will be all together. 
I hope that coming soon all of the political problems will be solved and we will be able to see New Wave again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий